Since starting her career in the finance industry nearly 20 years ago, Daniella Rand has received numerous awards that attest to her expertise and success as a financial advisor and manager. Here is a chronological breakdown of some of her top awards, promotions and other recognitions:
- Between 2005 and 2008, Daniella was awarded membership to the prestigious Morgan Stanley Director’s Club, placing her among the top 10% of advisors nationwide.
- In 2009, Daniella was granted the distinguished President’s Club ranking. The President’s Club is an exclusive group consisting of the top 5% of advisors nationwide.
- From 2010 to 2016, Daniella achieved the highest ranking available at her firm, that of Chairman’s Club. The Chairman’s Club represents the most elite financial advisors nationally — the top 2%. Chairman’s Club members gather and manage the most assets under management, work almost exclusively with high-net-worth individuals, and serve as key decision-makers for the firm.
- In 2015, Daniella was promoted to Managing Director, based on her rise above the ranks of other Chairman’s Club members in assets under management, track record, and financial advisory excellence. She maintained this title in 2015 and 2016 at Morgan Stanley, and in 2017, 2018, and 2019 at Merrill Lynch. Typically, only the top 50 performing financial advisors in the nation receive this title. What’s more, these professionals have demonstrated at least three years of outstanding performance, a long-term track record, and a flawless compliance standing.
- In 2015, Daniella was referenced in the Wall Street Journal for her industry leadership and dedication to her field, having earned the trust of clients and the respect of her firm.
- Daniella has also been repeatedly awarded by Barron’s magazine as a top 1%-ranked Advisor across the industry, by invitation to the exclusive Barron’s Top Advisor Summits, from 2006 to 2016. During this period, the Barron’s Top Advisor Summit recognized her as one of the most successful and influential female advisors in the wealth management industry.